Question: “How can I contact staff or Board members with a concern?”
Answer: We understand that you may have questions, concerns, or requests that need to be addressed. That’s why we have various convenient ways for you to get in touch with us.
- Email: Email addresses for staff members are on p. 2 in The MAINSHEET and on the website at www.lf2.org. Email is an effective way to communicate your concerns, suggestions, or inquiries to staff. You can email the Board of Directors through the General Manager.
- Ask Us Tell Us: LFII has an online portal on the website [click on the ‘CONTACT’ drop-down tap on the homepage] through which you can communicate with staff. This is a useful platform to submit maintenance requests, report violations, or ask questions when you are not certain which staff member you should contact. Submit a request and we will route your communication to the appropriate department.
- Attend Meetings: Regularly attending Association meetings is an excellent way to engage with the Board and staff face-to-face. Meetings provide an opportunity to voice your concerns, ask questions, and stay informed about important decisions. Board meetings are generally the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. but check The MAINSHEET or website to make sure there are no scheduling changes. If a matter involves an issue of a confidential nature, the Board can set up an appointment for an executive session to allow for privacy.
- Phone Calls: If you prefer a more personal approach, reaching out via phone is an effective way to communicate with staff. Staff phone numbers are likewise listed on p. 2 of The MAINSHEET.
- Dispute Resolution: If other methods have not worked, the Association has a process in place for homeowners to meet with Board representatives in an effort to resolve disputes though IDR (Internal Dispute Resolution). IDR has been used to resolve issues with CC&R compliance, late assessments, fine settlements, and more. You can find the Association’s IDR policy on the website, under the ‘LIBRARY’ drop-down tab.
We strive to maintain open and effective communication channels with our homeowners. We understand the importance of addressing your concerns and providing timely responses. Feel free to reach out to us and let us assist you in any way we can.